KINISIFORO HOME UNIT
The KinisiForo Home Unit is a small device in size compared to KinisiForo Hospital Unit which manufactures customized based on the needs and body type of the patient for home use.
KinisiForo Home unit functions:
- From the position of the wheelchair or chair can be operated as a passive/active elliptical exercise bike for the legs as well as can independently exercise the arms with 3 different exercise.
- Offers elliptical aerobic exercise for the upper and lower extremities as well as the trunk muscles.
- A person in a wheelchair can be lifted upright, with the assistance of the lift available for more exercises in standing position.
- It has a display which shows virtual video and has sound that helps the automation learning of motion.
- The home unit can monitor heart rate and oxygen saturation